Blaze Defense BDS40 MK5
Dimensions: 6.5″ x 2.5″ x 2.5″
Weight: 5.27 oz.
Operating Temperatures: -40F to 120F
Hazards: Class A, Class B, Class D and Class K Style Hazards
- Law Enforcement & Military Ground Vehicles
- Field Force (Molotov Protection)(Group Suppression Capabilities)
- Operational Rescue
- SWAT Teams
- Breaching Applications (Flashbang Secondary Fire Suppressant)
BDS40 FireAde is a premixed liquid solution that is 100% environmentally friendly, contains no PFOA or PFOS, zero hazardous chemicals and consists of fully biodegradable water based and food grade ingredients. BDS40 FireAde does not contain any ingredients reportable under the Superfund amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA Title III, Section 313 of 40 CFR-372 or Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA).
BDS40 FireAde is a proprietary formulated blend of fire fighting foam that will withstand temperatures as low as -40F. The subzero protection is achieved by a proprietary FreezeAde (not an antifreeze additive) and allows lower temperature suppression without causing any instabilities in the performance of the BDS40 FireAde agent, unlike other agents. No dilution is required for BDS40 FireAde.
- Suitable for use with all standard firefighting equipment
- Suitable for Class “A” Fires
- Suitable for Class “B” Fires
- Suitable for Class “D” Earth Metals
- Suitable for Class “K” Grease/Fats
- Superior Cooling
- Creates a Temporary, Thermal Heat Barrier When Applied Properly
- NON TOXIC
- NON CORROSIVE
- NON HAZARDOUS